From donations to Corner Brook Port Authority to tax relief to moving to a Regional Board of Appeals, this is what happened at the City Council Meeting this week.
- 43 Maple Valley Road will be allowed to be used to build a shop.
- 36.5 tonnes of material was recycled at the curb in March, up from 30.7 tonnes in March 2012.
- An experimental recycled asphalt paving program contract was awarded to Marine Contractors.
- The City will donate $3750 to Corner Brook Port Authority for them to host the opening gala dinner at the Canada/New England Cruise Symposium.
- The vote was tied over whether there should be a local or regional board of appeals. Tabled until next meeting!
See it all as it happened below.